me

me
Right before my life turned 180

Monday, April 30, 2012

Tick tock

Not long till trip to D.C. Capitol to do Dystonia Advocacy Day! Mom coming to take care of our ZOO& plants!(5 dogs,3 are old & sick)a 13 year old cat, and 8 fishes!
We normally super clean 4 mom visits but  my dystonia is so bad &i gardened toooooo much & phy therapy is killing me !
Taking my travel scooter, fits in a car trunk so easy for cabs, though I sure wish I could take my sweet hover wheelchair, it's way better 4 my back. But it's heavy & each airline there and back is charging tons $ for one bag & scooter,BS!
We also have been saving up(way before knew about this trip) for new flooring ours is from 60's cool but dead:(
So, gonna have to wait an extra month after trip & to save TONS we have to pull up all floor&(please mom paint old border trim)& day of install move all furniture.but will save time &$800!
Very excited for trip & floor!

Day I get back (midnight) next day, phy therapy. Then week later start up phy therapy and yeah(!) I get to join my phy therapy hospital gym for free!(humana advantage medicare bonus, called silver sneakers:p

May is last of stupid cigna,(just got bill 4 $500 for last botox) then medicare.good thing is though botox & baclofen refill are going to cost me 20%,i have baclofen pump end of may:p

June,BOOHOO, is my last botox and DBS programing with my neuro (i love her! But she is moving for 2 years) so have 2 find new movement disorder neuro who does botox &dbs:(

Ok, good update for now

Shakeyamy
Please check out my home made stuff on my site under robot made:)

Www.shakeyamy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this blog. I have been very bad not posting but I am trying to keep on top of it now! Support Brain Research!-Shakeyamy