me

me
Right before my life turned 180

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Make a difference? Yep you can.

I just endorsed Denise for Best in Show: Community or Forum in the #HAAwards from WEGO Health. Learn about this amazing Health Activist at https://awards.wegohealth.com/nominees/denise-1902

Hey. What are you doing RIGHT NOW? Need to stay the day right? Polish up your karma? MAKE a DIFFERENCE in someone's life but your own? Want to give yourself a small TO-DO that you can cross off your list right away? Click on the link or copy the url and VOTE for my "twin" dystonia sister for how awesome she had been doing.Do this right now,poof you will get a smile, hit every green light when driving, and have a warmer heart!

Check out Denise's #HAAwards Nomination

Congratulations on your Health Activist Awards nomination Denise. Learn about this amazing Health Activist at https://awards.wegohealth.com/nominees/denise-1902

awards.wegohealth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this blog. I have been very bad not posting but I am trying to keep on top of it now! Support Brain Research!-Shakeyamy