me

me
Right before my life turned 180

Sunday, September 27, 2015

And the weather begins to FALL

OK, finally I have almost made it through it hot TX summer months which make Dystonia really flare up. I am excited to have more than one movie outside in the backyard, to make a million lists of things I want to do and should do and then try to tackle it:)So, I am slowly remembering to update my website, blog, and add youtube videos. Thanks for your patience! I am still telling all the people I can about dystonia, dealing with good days and bad and finding those perfect moments of the day to relax.To more posts!To updated videos!To getting all the links on here working!!Goals goals goals!!!!!-Shakeyamy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this blog. I have been very bad not posting but I am trying to keep on top of it now! Support Brain Research!-Shakeyamy